skyandsnow.com ep 1 skyandsnow.com ep 1

Crossofdevil

I liked this flash. Great graphics. Good concept,nice sound effects. But what really puts me off is Crossdevil. This 13 year old little boy who goes around bad mouthing peoples animations when he doesn't have one flash to his name. All he does is right reviews. Can he do anything else?

Revenge! - On Yebebob. Revenge! - On Yebebob.

Sweet

Like,that would of taken me days to finish.
Lol. Teach me how to make such smooth stick animations and in return,i will give you a cookie.

NimpyPoo: The Awakening 3 NimpyPoo: The Awakening 3

I didn't like the flash much,but i have another matter to settle. For the guy who posted a review before me. Why the crap did you say "The giant penis is the only good thing in this flash"? Did it get you excited or something?

EGG #1 EGG #1

Ultra cool

That was ultra cool.

Underneath... Underneath...

What the?

I have no comment on this.

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

Ok. I find it funny in a way. But i can tell that you have some issues that need to be sorted out. I usually say that sarcastically to people but i am positive that you need it.

weebl and bob - kung fu weebl and bob - kung fu

Greatness,

Weebl and Bob are the greatest of all great that has ever been great in this world of greatness.

Purple Fireworks Purple Fireworks

Mad

How did you get the flash to move so smoothly,please,enlighten me.

Diamondz responds:

That may have been 16 seconds of animation but it took me 5 hours of hard work over 2 days. The key is patience and perfection... and a bit of know-how.

"Two Tears, Too Many" "Two Tears, Too Many"

IT was alright

It was good i guess?

Cletus the Fetus ep 38 Cletus the Fetus ep 38

Yay

I loved the theme song..but as for the actual main part. You could of done better even though this is the first episode i've ever seen,lol.